| ]

The Charlie Daniels Band Uneasy Rider preforms 88 'Lyrics: Me and my friend gave us a wild hair and figured we would go somewhere So we loaded into my ragtop Chevrolet We had a bit' of money and a lot of shows and Hank Jr. blaring "we radio filled a gas tank and we were on our way we thought we were in New Orleans after we were barreling old 17 When a man with a red flashing light on our tail, was what you said 60 in But at 45 I'm gonna let you goBut this time I'm going to slap back, you start in the county jail We said thank you Lord was certainly beautiful and you are not going to tell us twice and we were southbound and down with the wind we reserve the right faces in rolling and soon the radio was cooking a Haggard song, and we were in Houston control pull out all these places I felt dry and I said, I think we should stop and himself a drink and old Jim said yes, because we have time required to killon wheels and saw this place and we pulled into the parking place called Cloud Nine Bar and Grill We walked through the door and the place was the lights were low they were a punk-rock band and some orange hair Feller sings I jammed suicide Jim said this is not our kind of place that will allow even one round already said so much against my better knowledge, we went inside the bar is gone, and we put these Feller came up and said, he who buy and rideSAT ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWzTU7VAPLY&hl=en

Related : Cellphone Store cheap electric toothbrush steamer for carpets Cheap Makeup Brush Home Carpet Steamers