| ]

(Lloyd) is young and Lloyd Boyz DEM frenchize us Rippin 'difficult in their toyz Old Skool be from top to bottom and I have my suitcase noise Turnin' now heads that we burn now young Lloyd and DEM Boyz frenchize us Rippin ' difficult in their toyz Old Skool we turn heads. (Lloyd) wants to paint in my football pimped out with Kandy on 28 chevrolle clipin constant during Dippin on highways can not wait top back with my beat lower operating costs through the city, I do not know where I think I'm going to come YehStrip and turn a few heads couple heads turn a few heads (Franchize boys) in a 6 9 chevy-rhyme Dunt tudahuk Verk we kidding? n **** who knows? who have remained spirit? N **** Two hoe my girl got a girlfriend, I yeh the O's on the wip verse 28 that I hit the block I turn my head as N ***** here rolling and the N *** still Cruizing Hoe's dun chose n Hoe is still the choice (Lloyd) wants football in my pimped out Chevrolière? 28 's with the Kandy paint, while in the hospital for clipin Dippintop inistates yeh can not wait to beat my back with low operating costs through the city, I do not know where I go I get to strip and turn a couple heads couple heads turn a few heads (Franchize Boys) I bet your head spin Wen U exit Pimpin 'as the main course and feels just Flickin cameras, "not like a real N **** has dun' really like a square in the bed turnin 'heads like a bottle o' Jon got a Nifti and Keep your hair fixed 28inch make it difficult for a female stallion...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIV-YB6qxAU&hl=en

Tags : Cellphone Store Cheap Makeup Brush Home Carpet Steamers